View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 AM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 2 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,833,395.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
-second shooter found, never mentioned again
-supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
-victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
-a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
-some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
-emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
-crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
-crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
-crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
-chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
-no children ever seen
-no emt's ever seen near the school
-department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
-exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
-a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
-a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
watch thiss