View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:21 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,088,131.02
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
NO, no I knew him since he was 11...worked his corner a few times when his original coach couldnt make a tournament or something....I sparred him many times beginning back then but didnt start actually training him until 2004...
Ah thanks for clearing that up. He definitely took some damage in that fight though. I thought Chads size advantage over Hopkins helped him a lot plus the fact that Hopkins was 47. He looked great against Pascal but an old man like that is more likely to have a bad night obviously.He looked old and almost scrawny next to Chad.

Anyway Chad's probably going to lose to Pascal bad next and then it's all down hill from there. Best thing he could of done was stay with you but I think whats coming for him is inevitable. I don't want to sound like a hater and I'm sure he's a great guy and a family man but speaking about him strictly as a boxer something seems off with him. I don't think he's built for a long career.