View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,067,735.79
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Idon't like his style at all, hit and run guys for me are boring and when he had Junior ready to go he refused to step in and "try" to end it!!
However this I like!! I can appreciate the want and need to fight "up" in competition and then make consessions to get it done. Takes guts and I like it!! Its very true that Sergio is a natural 150 pounder so it makes NO Difference if the bout is at 50 or 54 NONE!!!!

Well Mayweather put your so-called 154 title up and the middleweight champ comes down!!! Sounds like a hell of a gate to me!! Money Mayweather???
Ray.