View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:36 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,218.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
PS: Just to clarify, many people seem to believe that trainers of fighters spend 24 hours hours a day in camp thinking about the fight, preparing for the fight, focusing on the fight...its like with anything else..u need to relax, there is downtime...one of thee jokers, area hater LOL, commented that I should focus on the fight an not do other stuff, like post on internet etc LOL listen u nitwit, I know big time trainers who spend hours in camp golfing, going to bars, etc...the gym is the gym, free time is free time...I dont drink, go to clubs, bars, etc...I use my downtime to write about boxing history, much of it I post on line for all to see...so relax with the criticism...dont watch too many movies or just draw ur own unfounded conclusions about what training is or is supposed to be like...preparation was done, period. But the problems that came from it could have been avoided, DEFINITELY
That kid was just trolling you.