View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:08 PM
CLubberLang
Contender

Rep Power: 11 CLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,525.99
Send a message via Yahoo to CLubberLang

Quote:
Originally Posted by crold1 View Post
There are some "P4P" guys in there. As to most defenses, I made a note of why John isn't there. When was the last time he faced a genuine top contender?
I feel what your saying. I guess I am just finding it hard to figure out whether the list is a "best of the belt holders" list or a list of "the best belt holders with one defense or more". If the later is the case I would definitely have Donaire and Ward above Huck. As far as John goes, he did beat JMM, whether fair or not. He got the W like Bradley and if nothing else he was respectable in that fight. Plus something has to be said for longevity as well.