View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:55 AM
GreatRubdini
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 GreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,411.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
I think it all depends on how far removed they are from their roots.
I would expect a lot of first generation Mexican Americans like my brother to be conflicted. Since alot of first generation Chicanos still have family in Mexico and regularly visit. But the 2nd ,3rd or even older generations would support the US 100%. Since alot can't even speak spanish.

I'm not sure internment camps would work anymore. There's too much technology readily available nowadays, people would see footage and pictures. The population wouldn't be able to stomach it.
Mexico cant be called home to most chicanos because they lived most of their lives here in the US. There would be a huge property of land they could use and will use restrictions similar to area 51 and other governed private properties. No Wifi no problem