View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 PM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,847,245.15
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Alot more to this than I thought. I have interest in throwing a bit towards some stocks and just letting it sit. I understand it is not the way to "play the stock market" but I am just looking to having another small investment on the side. What is the best way to just buy some stocks like this and do you recommend against this idea?
If you're gonna let it sit...then I suggest you buy some tangible asset stock....like a Gold stock. Or buy some Gas and Oil stocks since Demand will always be somewhere even if not in the U.S....but emerging economies. As the U.S. starts driving less, some other country's citizens will start driving more.