View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:27 PM
DamonJJ
Contender

Rep Power: 5 DamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,379.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioraheem View Post
It's B.S. though. They can't REALLY make those weights. They drain themselves to make it. That's not what they are naturally. Broner really should be at 147. Bradley really should be a goddamn Middleweight or Jr. Middleweight at best. Homeboy walks around at 160/165 lbs! Weight divisions are a joke today. Haha.
But that's what everyone does so its even.

All fighters are doing is losing their water weight. I do this naturally by eating low carb for a few days and sweating it out for a day.

And since everyone does it its even. Fighters have been doing this for many many decades. ATG's did it. It's really not as big of an ordeal as people make it out to be. I've done this many times.

Now if you want to institute weigh in has to be on the same day as the fight then that's cool. But I don't want to call out a few fighters when 99% of fighters wisely try to get to a lower weight class to fight.