View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Cleto_Reyes
Canelo Power

Rep Power: 40 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,553,110,974,742.00
Total Points: 2,160,671,567,074,767.25
amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! chur - Capaedia 
Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 
thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 For integrity - Tyler_Durden 
thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 appreciate it homie :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Cleto, but you didn't get me homie, if God knows everything, is all powerful and knows what will happen BEFORE it happens, why would he create Lucifer knowing he would turn into the devil? Please don't give me this "He works in mysterious ways" BS bro, if god claims to love us so much, why would he create the one thing that would condemn millions of his children to an eternal torture?

The whole story is ridiculous man when you really sit and think about it. You know why I stopped believing in god? Because I actually did some research on where the stories from the Bible, Torah and Quran came from and found out that the resurrection, being born of a virgin, being the son of a carpenter, being crucified and even the miracles Jesus supposedly did were all taken from other, more ancient stories and texts.

Just like 3,000 years ago in ancient Greece they believed in Zeus, we believe in Jesus and Allah. In 3,000 years from now, school children will be studying Jesus and Allah the way we study Greek mythology.

This right here.
Ok here is my answer to that. God is a supernatural being. A spirit. At first before he created man and before he created angels He existed alone. Elohim self existed One. In order to be God which means object of worship he had to create beings that would worship him. So He did creating the angels in heaven that worship him . He had in Him a desire to be a Savior to show his Love.

In order to express that attribute he had to have something that was evil. in the current state everyone he created had eternal life and were not lost . Lucifer was once Gods right hand angel but found sin in him. Pride was the first sin. He wanted a better kingdom then Michael the Arc angel had. Lucifer gathered his own angels that followed him and his ideas which were call fallen angels. God created hell kicked him out of heaven him and his followers. So there was a split in heaven. When God created the Man Adam he created him perfect Godly in his ways. Lucifer was jealous once again he wanted the power Adam had. So he knew the only way to get to adam was through eve. So he deceive her and caused death to the human race.

That why we come the the world as sinners because of what eve did and Adam walked out with her. God knew all this already. Remember he wanted to express the attribute as a savior from the beginning. know that the human race comes to the world speaking lies and has an unclean nature God came down in a form of Man to die for the sins of the world. to save them from the deceit of Satan. not everyone will heed to that but those that except will be saved. You chose you you will serve. Its in us to worship something as God created us thus. You may worship your car or worship money .

God put it in us to worship Him. Our minds arent capable to understand that God never had a begining all we knew is a time and the measley 70 years or less of life we have here and yet we think God is unfair or his decisions are wrong. who are we to judge someone that put us here on earth and who we will meet and give an account for what we did in this life one day.

Last edited by Cleto_Reyes; 01-11-2013 at 01:46 PM..