View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:25 PM
marvin douglas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 marvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these partsmarvin douglas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,029,702.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
LMAO.....you are crazy man - do you watch boxing for real? All those guys can beat him, Bradley would eat Broner for lunch and make him look like a bum. The Ghost would bully Broner into the ropes and beat him to a pulp, Maidana simply knocks him out cold and Paulie dances circles around him and jabs him to pieces.
I've been in the boxing game for years and I'm starting to manage and train fighters. I think I know a little about boxing. Broner has superior defensive skills and he would prevent the other guys from hitting him. Easy fights, real easy fights.

As for Maidana, he got worked by Alelxander, and that's a guy I left out -- Broner would beat Alexander, too. Come on, Paulie? He's been stopped before and his "chin ain't got no better." Finally, what have those other guys done to make you think they are anything other than club fighters.

Broner is special. He's in the league with Leonard, Duran, Sweat Pea, JCC,
Benitez, and all other great fighters.