View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM
DamonJJ
Contender

Rep Power: 5 DamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of lightDamonJJ is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,356.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
He will rule 135 because he is just too big and strong for the weight class. As I have said in the past about Donaire, until these guys settle at the weight class they should really be at, their opponents will simply be overmatched. In reality Broner should be at 140/147 and in reality Donaire should be at 130, maybe even 135. Even though they make these lighter weights, their frames are built for higher weights. I am not taking anything away from them but they probably won't be truly challenged or put in danger until they move up some more. I would love to see Broner/Pac at 140-147.
That doesn't make any sense to be honest. This is how boxing works. If your body can make the weight then you can fight in that division. If someone can make 135 they are a lightweight. If they make 122 a junior featherweight.