View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:02 PM
radioraheem
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 radioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond reputeradioraheem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 334,184.36
Total Points: 5,100,000,436,285.71
bitter Peterson fan accusing Lucas of PEDs. TKO3 - thuggery have a buck - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
He will rule 135 because he is just too big and strong for the weight class. As I have said in the past about Donaire, until these guys settle at the weight class they should really be at, their opponents will simply be overmatched. In reality Broner should be at 140/147 and in reality Donaire should be at 130, maybe even 135. Even though they make these lighter weights, their frames are built for higher weights. I am not taking anything away from them but they probably won't be truly challenged or put in danger until they move up some more. I would love to see Broner/Pac at 140-147.
Finally someone notices this. But in there defense, many of their opponents are doing the same thing. So many of these fighters really belong at higher weight classes. They are making a mockery of the purpose of weight divisions. Few of them truly belong there. Broner walks around at 150 lbs. What in the world is he doing at 135? What in the world was he doing at 130 even? Haha. Same with Donaire and many others.

Broner vs. Pac is a fantasy match up by the way. Why even allow yourself to think of that fight when it's not even possible for so many reasons?