View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:29 AM
crillz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 crillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,766,834,089.35
Total Points: 1,146,766,848,476.91
great post on the Cotto thread. - Pancho Gonzales Sorry man,I felt the same. R.I.P Forrest - RelliK Dont eva try and Hijack my boys thread or you will know bout tings lol Big Up C.. - The Gully Gad The Official BoxingScene QWOP Champion - 101m - Barnburner Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight homey. - CRASH DUMMY 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
I don't think Guerrero would fight Mayweather anything like he did Berto, and I'm beginning to think people have only seen his fight with Berto. That's not how he usually fights. Maybe he uses that strategy at some point, but I don't think he uses it often.
I think that's the only way to fight Floyd if you think about it and I think he knows that because he's done it in 2 fights 1 against Aydin and the other against Berto where he just comes fourth and outfights his opponents. it will be an excellent night on May 4th, I heard the card will be loaded too