View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:52 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,557,574,988,539.51
Total Points: 4,557,575,057,251.04
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
When it's like 50000 degrees outside, I guess normal milk chocolate on the shelves is quite tricky
yeah, they added something to it that stopped it melting that makes it a bit nasty, but they have got fridges, and supermarkets are cold. Nice chocolate is doable. Only thing is, every fridge in Australia is full of beer and meat. mainly beer though. And that isnt gonna change any time soon. And i have to say i was perfectly happy with that custom when i was there!