View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:37 PM
ItsTrue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,016,409,272.41
Total Points: 141,016,506,481.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman View Post
jesus dude, i wouldn't even pay for that "ppv" let alone pay that much money to attend live. it's a free HBO quality type fight.
My thinking is that hes gonna fight 2 maybe 3 more fights. I wanna see the best boxer of this era at least once. They havent even announced the fight (hpothetically that it is Guerrero) but i think itll be a good competitive fight that Floyd will easily win. Theres no one in the realistic landscape to have a real chance to beat him at 147/154. You can say Sergio all you want but you know that if Floyd makes Sergio drain himself everyone will complain that Floyd made him fight a catchweight.