View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,072,805.29
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 

Iwatched this fight on Closed Circuit at the New Haven Coll. and at one point there was thousands of people crying and weeping out loud! Is was one of the weirdest situations I was ever in. People were running out of the place before it was ended! I have to admit I walked out just before the ref was told enough, theres was nothing but heart left and that heart that served him so well made him take a terrible beating that night!
I don't think Holmes was the same fighter after that! It affected him negatively. Ray.