View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,035,332.27

I still think Pac/Floyd is the toughest fight out there for PBF but the fact remains, currently he is a 156 pound fighter, supposedly the number one at the wright, so why should the fans not ask him to fight the likes of Canelo (very winnable) and/or Trout (tougher yet still winnable)?

There was a time when I didn't want to see Martinez v Mayweather and I was pretty mad at Sergio for challenging a WW but then Floyd was in an interview and himself said that he wouldn't mind a Sergio fight and that he only fights the best. If Floyd goes out looking for those fights himself, why should we not ask him to keep his word? After May, there is NOTHING stopping Floyd/Martinez being made. Martinez will take the smaller purse as he has done in the past, doesn't care about testing and is willing to come down to 154. So.....