View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:37 PM
JAMES_THUNDER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 JAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,641,294,916,183.09
Total Points: 115,682,305,052,219.45
Welcome to bs.. - !! AI-Holmes!! First poster of 2013 - -Kev- Always delivers. Welcome to BS. - WARQUEZ nice sig - Timothy Burton :beerchug: - jose830 
the girl with the hula hoop...nuff said! :fing02: - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareamike View Post
Can someone pm me the pix? Lol bro code comeonnnn
Lol I'm all for bro code bro, but naked pics she sent me weren't her. I called her out on it she said, sh hadn't seen me in 2 years and I know people she knows that she couldn't trust me. But ima meet up with her Friday night let u guys know what goes down. And you guys already know ima try and take pics lol.