View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:15 PM
DanboSmitty
Contender

Rep Power: 2 DanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,000,011,121.71

Canelo is really the only marketable fight for him at 154 besides Trout, but that doesn't even make as much as Floyd/Canelo. Who else is he gonna fight Molina? Kirkland? k/9? People get on their ****ing highhorse and don't realize boxing is a buisiness and Canelo Floyd is a very marketable fight.

If the plan goes down and Floyd/Guerrero for May 4th and Canelo/trout on the undercard then I'd be truly in favour of Floyd/canelo for Sept. You get Canelo with a big win over a legit 154lb'er. On the other hand if Trout wins i'd hope Mayweather takes that fight as well.

I'm all for Floyd fighting Canelo, but i'd prefer a bigger buildup personally with Canelo getting a Trout win to legitimize his shot.