View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 AM
purecyse
Contender

Rep Power: 6 purecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,912.68
advice - THE_FORKLIFT 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman4093 View Post
Okay this is my first time on this forum so i wanted to say what is the most important thing in boxing
reflexes
timing
footwork
power
speed
strategy/feints
endurance/condition
to me i believe the most important thing is reflexes and conditioning and timing comes third to put up a goot offense
Give me endurance/ conditioning then give me timing and power.

Endurance/ conditioning is something that allows you to build on everything else. It carries over from working out/ learning in the gym to applying in the ring.

Without it, reflexes slow, footwork halts, speed evaporates, timing and power become useless and strategy flies out the window as your mind begins to go blank.

So, even if you don't have the greatest natural gifts, or all the equipment, you better get your butt out there and run.