View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,102,174.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
Would you be more mad as if it was with a guy? Less mad, or the same? That goes for all the other feelings sad, disappointed etc. I've heard guys say they wouldn't care. To me personally if they were attracted to her I'd be the same or maybe worse. I would know my girl ( if I had one) was wild and would probably always be curios. Plus if a girl leaves u for a girl ouch!
I think I'd feel less hurt at first especially if it happened on some party or accidentally. But if im so serious with my gf i dont want some dirt like this happening so I'd probably get hurt just the same even if the girl happens to be BI and wants to share it with me too.

If its just a fling, i think its a better situation than seeing him with another guy.

Lesbians are such a big turn on these days, and threesomes are dreams come true.