View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 432,676,436,676.83
Total Points: 433,676,446,516.64
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
God has been good to him and you learn to praise his name and that is what he does,why on the hell would you even care?you have no idea how God has affected his life so it is not your place to speak on his religion.

and me a fan boy???son i take you to the cleaners every time you try me..i got more boxing knowledge then you will ever have,stay in your lane

hahahaha ok larry, keep telling yourself that. maybe even you will believe that soon enough. your just a nuthugger and its blatantly obvious. crying about negative mayweather threads getting stuck at the top etc.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<