View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:03 AM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,487,867,852,835.11
Total Points: 38,493,868,415,299.61
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Floyd should have won it hands down...he was p4p the entire decade

beat

hatton
oscar
corrales
castillo
judah
gatti

won 3 lineal titles
5 world titles

all while going undefeated

and on a side note you are counting a loss and a draw for manny
Yet only 1 of those fights was really entertaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
He beat Marquez twice? He beat Morales 3 times?

He barely beat Marquez once, he lost once to Morales. You can't be listing fighters losses like that to impress people. That's now how you measure accomplishments or how good a resume is.

And I would put Pacquiao as the 4th best fighter of 2000-2009.

Mayweather, Hopkins, Marquez ranking before Pacquiao.

If Hopkins fought Calzaghe or Jones 3 times and twice, is losing and drawing a bad thing? Pacquiao fought the best and went toe to toe every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
I am sorry Manny only won to spite Floyd,he is the good guy and Floyd is the devil in the medias eyes so of course they gave it to Manny,but oh well,we have all moved on..Floyd is still on top and winning and Manny has a bobsled team now

No, it's because he took bigger fights and was far more entertaining.