View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:29 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 321,029.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ223 View Post
I would rather see Anthony......
Though I want to see Dirrell/Ward, Anthony would rep the fam a little better. I like Dirrell's skills but he is a cry baby. I think it would be easy for SOG to break his spirit by the 5th or 6th round. I would give him the benefit of the doubt until I watched his interview after losing to GGG in the Olympics. This dude is cool with underachieving. When he knew he was losing he didnt even try to step on the gas. So this didnt just start. He doesn't love it. He just happens to have the skills to do it.