Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Who was the Pharoah of Moses?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:51 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,858,364,732,741,591.00
Total Points: 3,897,406,749,809,969.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- gracias - fifth tea sent 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I'm sorry, you lost me there. What do the pyramids have to do with Moses?

Wandering the desert. 40 years. Leaving no archaeological evidence. Sacking cities. Leaving no archaeological evidence.

Oh and the Egyptians were notorious for recording major events in history. I guess the Illuminati covered up the whole plagues and escaping stuff. It must be the illuminati. Because pyramids.
I dont know why you speak so definitively, considering i sure youre well aware archaeologists to this day are still uncovering stuff in the desert. Plenty of evidence is still being uncovered, such as the shasu's. They were worshippers of YHVH during that time period, were enslaved by pharaoh, and seemingly were freed from their bondage. Pesky details im sure, as they dont quite fit what you want to believe.

Its a seemingly valid possibility, not sure the justification for definitive statements at this point.