View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,048,098,135.91
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by damuttz112 View Post
I don't know, those laser lefts he took from Sanders were brutal. I don't think it's Glass but Weak. Everytime he get's hit flush his legs go all funny lol. It has to do more with his ability to be calm when hurt, before Wlad would panic and gassed himself out. But now through experience he's learned how to deal with it better by pacing himself. That Round 12 hit by Haye is one of biggest hits he's taken flush since Peter and he held for a long time. Apart from a spirited beating and getting busted for steroids, Wach was an abomination of a challenger to the title.
Good post!

Apart from the fights where he was knock down I haven't seen a lot of "funny" dancing. He used to be somehow uncoordinated when hit which is different from hurt as he was able to recover fast every time.

Tony Thomson is not a biggest puncher around but in their first fight he hit him many times clear and Wlad was able to absorb all of that.

He was holding in 12th round against Haye but he survived the punch and actually he was better and able to hit clear Haye by the end of that round.

Wach is not very good fighter (that's clear) but he is massive and he surly can punch. Combine that with PED it can't be weak. Especially he landed unexpectedly and quite clean. Wlad reacted very well.