View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:46 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,094,081.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach™ View Post
thanks bra. as simple as it is, that was still somehow helpful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by codey View Post
Wow Dan! way to kick a guy when he's down. lol but I see what your saying.

Karma is a Motherphucker and the energy you put out is the same energy you will sow. Hopefully your just overreacting because of your insecurities but if it turns out she did fool around. you can't hate the player but the game. life goes on man!
you are right my man. thats the risk of being good in the game. sometimes you get too confident and ****y and u get caught with some hammering right, but its better than having nothing and not risking at all. I cant actually believe im in my situation right now but this where the ultimate test starts; troubleshooting. I ain't no master yet but I got some game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android18 View Post
brad chillax lang. pero naiintindihan ko yang ibig mo sabihin. wag ka ma insecure dahil umaangat sya at medyo nakikilala dahil sa pag momodel. pero expect mo na marame talagang lalapit dyan. i-expect mo na yun dahil wala ka magagawa kahit anung pigil mo. pero pag lumake ulo at talagang may makikita sya na mas aangat sayo wala kana magagawa. pilitin mo nalang gawin ang kaya mong ibigay pero pag tingin mo na sablay na hayaan mo na kaysa lalo ka pang masaktan. atleast ang impurtante naging malaking parte ka ng buhay nya at nakauna ka.

dami ka pa makukuha bro pinas to. teka matanung nga anu pangalan ng gf mo na nagmomodel at yung isa na kinukwento mo?
salamat brad. pero hindi ako ung tipo na susoko2 na lng ng basta2 ng walang laban. I still have plenty of tricks up my sleeves. Iupdate nlng kita if I manage to turn the tables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
couldn't of said it any better ^^^

I remember not long ago you bragging about how you cheat on your girl...

what goes around... you know the rest.
hahahaha. I actually wasn't bragging about it, I was just trying to make out my mind during that time. but showing off just became a part of it
I still regret making that thread though.
Im not really that big on Karmas, I carry a very positive aura to the world and its people. I'm just resting on the 8 count for now and letting out whats inside. its funny I chose it to be here. wtf.