View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,030,078,365.37
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

I like Benn on points. His prime at super middleweight was probably between 1992 and the McClellan fight in 1995. But at this time he was a superbly conditioned and well polished 12 round fighter, his workrate was excellent and his handspeed and power were superior to Froch's.

Froch is a little open for hooks and I don't think he outworks Benn over the distance. As for Froch stopping Benn, well Eubank (at supermiddleweight) and McClellan couldn't do it, and lets face it McClellan hit him with everything including the kitchen sink......so i wouldn't expect Froch to do it either.