View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:11 AM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,352,965.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by G22 View Post
He isnt but if Khan is faced with a guy coming off a bad KO loss or a guy who retired on injury I think that shows the level he is at. He should be fighting guys guys on a role or it makes him just as bad as Floyd and Pac

Ortiz' loss was less damaging and because he is a puncher I think that makes a potential fight with Khan more interesting than one with Lopez.
I guess I can agree that it will tell what level Khan is. tbh, I think he is on the level of Lopez right now even if he is coming off that loss. if they do make that fight, i think itd be the right one. that's just me tho. believe me, I get what you mean about how Victor's power keeps him in the mix regardless of what happens to him, plus he's great tv.

the only question i have about Khan-ORtiz is what would happen if Khan is KOed at the exact moment Victor quits

Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-09-2013 at 05:15 AM.