Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Stuck on a Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Jloro
Invicta

Rep Power: 18 Jloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond reputeJloro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,119,829,348,986.94
Total Points: 107,119,829,349,723.41
back at you - ddangerous BOOOOMB SQUUAAAD - valero celebrate with a slice of cake - sugarsmosley ohhh don't cry put this in your ass - KO MX 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jloro 
Question Stuck on a Girl

Me and my ex broke up like a month ago because she "lost feelings" but still liked me(?) and happened to like some other guy. Less than a week later she was with the guy she said she kind of liked. But they lasted like a week. The problem is i still like her and I'm confused on what to do because we still talk sometimes but i haven't seen her since like a day after we broke up. I'm confused on what to do because before she'd say how much she loved me and never wanted to lose me now I'm like nothing. I'm not even interested in finding a new girl, I just miss her (as much as she's mistreated me) There is more to it but too much to type. But What is there to doooo Maynee