View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,609.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default The Solace of Symphonies.....

I've watched boxing since I was a kid basically, some of my greatest heroes are boxers. It's a sport that entertained me like few others have, with legendary struggles between valiant warriors. There is no question that boxing has a special place in my heart, but brutality has been a terrible force throughout human history. Think of all the death and waste that has been associated with fighting, all of the loss and pain.

Then think about music, and how it feels when you play it or hear it. Think about all of those songs for every occasion, the songs that made you laugh and the ones that made you pump your fist in the air. Think about those soft tones that serenaded you with your lover or the ballads that brought you to tears. Music builds and expands the human conscious to a higher level, so the choice is so complete that to entertain the choice isn't a choice at all, indeed, it becomes absurd.

The violence in boxing may be controlled, but it's still an acknowledgement that some think this is the only way to arrive at a conclusion.