View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,205,452.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
Without meaning any disrespect to Venezuela or the Philippines (two countries I've visited & love) the British National Health Service will probably look out for it's citizens a little more.

Once they actually get them off the trolley in the corridor.
The NHS isn't great, but it's free (Well we do pay taxes)

They have some of the best doctors in the World, however they have so much to do because there are so many ill.

Some hospitals are better than others. The one near Big Ben was superb. Maybe because it's in a wealthy area.

I collapsed for 30 minutes after running 8 miles once and they did a great job. I didn't eat, and had heat stroke, severe dehydration and had no sugar in my system. It was my own fault for running from 5 miles on when I kept seeing grey. Never fainted before so now I know when to stop. I ran up to 18 miles so it wasn't because I was unfit, but because I stupidly didn't eat food or drink for nearly 24 hours and had diarrhoea.