View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness

Bank: 454,312.00
Total Points: 10,101,500,572.44
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
People need to calm down.

I said months ago that Burns won't be fighting Broner next, he's not ready for him. Broner-Burns will happen this year though, probably in the fall of '13 - it's too big of a fight for it not to happen.

Cleverly is in a similar position, albeit quite a lot worse. He's a world champion fighting the competition a prospect would, he'll need a couple more years before he even fights anyone with a pulse.

It's no surprise both are managed/promoted by Warren. Can't fault him for getting Cleverly the world title but he wasn't ready and since winning hasn't proven shit. Burns is different, he came out of nowhere to beat Martinez and has earnt his belts.

Burns is a great guy too so I don't like to see him being the focus of all this hate, slate his management off.
I'm convinced this fight will never happen..........both warren & burns won't let it happen.

say what you will but the proof is there for everyone to see.