View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:03 PM
parrish duke
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 parrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,916.74

Guys you are supposed to fight for a title at the weight the title represents ! Dawson did the right thing if he wanted to fight for the super middle weight title, if he wanted to fight ward at 170 then it should have just been a matchup - the reason why i like this is because now it puts pressure on fighters trying to drain other fighters for titles and their name on a resume. Gabby is good, i have followed his career and I applaud his growth and development ! He can slug / bog / move/ and he has decent defense - he has fought like 3 or 4 times this year so his timing should be spot on! I am a known GGG supporter, but Gabby has the frame to go up to 160 and be the bigger / rangier fighter, confidence is key to boxers and both have loads of it ! I am looking fwd to a spectacular card - Garcia / Salido - Rosado / Golovkin and there is another good matchup on this card - can't wait..