View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 196,026.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
Call it what you want but I'll call it how I want. Ali could have absorbed 1,000 less punches in his career than he did if he wasn't always trying to toy with his opponent and look pretty. His whole strategy was to absorb punches from Foreman. I mean he wasn't literally sticking his chin out or anything but...

And although, you may be on to something with Pacqauio, I cannot agree with you in Floyd's case...lol, how do you figure any of that, when he is one of the best defensive fighters at his weight of all time.

Blatant Floyd hater...*yawnn*
Vitali Klithscko has one of the best chins I ever seen, and he is a very savvy defensive fighter as well.

If Vitali is still fighting at age 49 against Prime Champions.. he will get knocked the fuk out.

Father Time is undefeated.

Im not saying Floyd will lose his defense, I'm saying that Floyd will go broke.. and will continue to be forced to fight until he suffers serious injuries..

So will Pacquaio.

their fates are forever interwined...

I call it like it is. Deal with it.

Don't forget to throw your homeys Floyd and Pacquaio some quarters in the future .. when you finally graduate middle school.