View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:59 PM
killamoneymike
Banned

Rep Power: 0 killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,261,130.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
Prime Ali never block punches with his face,

also I think both Floyd and Pacquaio will be 10x more tragic.

Floyd will be a 45 year old journeyman getting beaten into a coma by SMW Prospects.. Just wait and see. He will be broke and punch drunk..

Pacquaio will be stuttering and also a journeyman feeding future MW Prospects.

Both these guys are morons and if you can't tell both will end up broke. wake the fuk up.
Call it what you want but I'll call it how I want. Ali could have absorbed 1,000 less punches in his career than he did if he wasn't always trying to toy with his opponent and look pretty. His whole strategy was to absorb punches from Foreman. I mean he wasn't literally sticking his chin out or anything but...

And although, you may be on to something with Pacqauio, I cannot agree with you in Floyd's case...lol, how do you figure any of that, when he is one of the best defensive fighters at his weight of all time.

Blatant Floyd hater...*yawnn*