View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
RVABoxer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 RVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond reputeRVABoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,481,856.12
Total Points: 10,003,532,052.07
New green k thread pioneer - Trudoe 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
Honestly, these days I don***8217;t know how anyone can be a huge boxing fan and follow boxing closely without having Twitter. On Twitter you are getting a continuous flow of information from the people directly involved in the sport. Boxers, boxing writers, trainers, promotional companies, boxing TV networks, and others. Sometimes getting bits of information that you normally don***8217;t see anywhere else. For instance***8230;

Several weeks ago I was watching the undercard for the Khan-Molina fight on TV and a tweet came across on Twitter from Khan saying: ***8220;Just left the hotel. Headed to the arena now.***8221;

I don***8217;t know why***8230;but I found that so cool.
i definately have to agree twitter is one of the major ways i kept up with boxing previous to using this forum and also you get a chance to talk to some fighters and trainers which is cool for someone like me who doesnt have access to them by going to fights or press conferences i think you already posted all the major people i follow on there i can think of