View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:34 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,430.53
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Mayweather IMO is one of the greatest at 130lb (Super Featherweight), in the same company with Alexis Arguello, Henry Armstrong, Julio Cesar Chavez. He had to adapt his style the further he moved up weight class. I believe the majority of the kids here have only watched his bouts post Oscar which really doesn't compare stylistically to his efforts at 130 & 135. His virtuoso performances against an undefeated Corrales & Hernadez are a sight to behold and are terribly underrated in contrast to his recent efforts.

Mayweather and Pacquiao are the greatest of their particular era. It's a shame they never fought at their primes regardless of whose fault 'we' were robbed of a great event in which the eyes of the world would be on Boxing. I believe the fight will happen, rather than a Frazier v Ali I FOTC type bout we'll have to settle with a Lewis v Tyson type scenario. Both great ATG's.

Last edited by damuttz112; 01-07-2013 at 07:40 AM.