View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:22 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,240,619,225,430,435.00
Total Points: 8,240,619,225,454,941.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
wow , 6 months , really?..thats like sugar ray leoanrd returning to fight marvin hagler right there, lol.. come on man

what's fair is team rigo come out and say if they are ready or not for march, no playing games...

you say it aint fair for rigo to take nonito on on march yet you claim nonito has nothing but excuses to not fight rigo for the last year or so..i dunno but thats sounds to me like a major contradiction ....
I'm not contradicting myself, but Nonito certainly is. He's been making excuses; I listed them. Now everything he complained about before has changed and he wants to fight Rigo? Again I ask, What has changed?

I've said on many occasions that I believe Donaire beats Rigo at the current time. Guillermo is still finding his pro footing, in my opinion. I'm sure he thinks he's ready. He's a born champion. But the reality is, he's asked to take on one of the top P4P boxers in the world. Anyone and everyone has to bring their "A-game". Surely Rigo deserves to go into the fight with some decent preparation. Nonito just fought, so of course March is okay with him. He's still sharp. Could it be that Donaire's just looking for an unfair edge? Hmmm?