View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,374,911.20
Total Points: 1,011,050,450,642.16
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
If Donaire and Rigo fought in March, that would make six months of inactivity for Guillermo. Do you honestly think that's fair? Why is it so urgent that they make the fight then and not give Rigondeaux one damn tune-up? Nonito had nothing but excuses for this fight for over a year: Rigo has no fan-base; he's too boring; he has to prove himself, etc. What changed in so short a time? Tell me, please. Was there a mass exodus from Cuba I didn't hear about? Has Rigo changed his style? What world-beater did Guillermo fight in the last few months that all of a sudden made him "worthy"? Now it's, "Hurry up and let's get this over with?" Fuck Nonito and the horse he rode in on.
wow , 6 months , really?..thats like sugar ray leoanrd returning to fight marvin hagler right there, lol.. come on man

what's fair is team rigo come out and say if they are ready or not for march, no playing games...

you say it aint fair for rigo to take nonito on on march yet you claim nonito has nothing but excuses to not fight rigo for the last year or so..i dunno but thats sounds to me like a major contradiction ....