View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:59 AM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!

Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,500,081,308.96
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
If Donaire and Rigo fought in March, that would make six months of inactivity for Guillermo. Do you honestly think that's fair? Why is it so urgent that they make the fight then and not give Rigondeaux one damn tune-up? Nonito had nothing but excuses for this fight for over a year: Rigo has no fan-base; he's too boring; he has to prove himself, etc. What changed in so short a time? Tell me, please. Was there a mass exodus from Cuba I didn't hear about? Has Rigo changed his style? What world-beater did Guillermo fight in the last few months that all of a sudden made him "worthy"? Now it's, "Hurry up and let's get this over with?" Fuck Nonito and the horse he rode in on.
I've been wanting rigo to fight Donairetards for some time now as I truly believe he beats him. I knew poon testing positive for hiv was a major setback and prob meant that rigo would miss his chance. It sucks but if rigo is bieng offered march he needs to take it, Donaire clearly doesn't want this fight and all he needs to say is " I offered rigo the fight in January and he declined" and he wouldn't necessarily wrong .... Life isn't fair this is rigo shot there won't be many if any left.