View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:18 PM
StrangerInTown
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 StrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond reputeStrangerInTown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,046,628.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey guey View Post
if Mayweather fights Guerrero than it means Mayweather will probably beat him, barring some kind of fluke accident.

Mayweather doesn't take big risks just big paydays. Mayweather is the biggest hustler in the game

i'm a lot more interested in Canelo againt Trout than against Mayweather. until Canelo actually fights somebody in his division I really don't care what his team says.
You nailed it my friend.

Saul is the biggest hype job since Hulk Hogan.
Austin would out point him, possibly with ease.
Alvarez is a chump champ and Oscar will not risk the Floyd cash.

But I must state that the Canelo curse could easily come back to haunt Floyd***8217;s back door.

The Ghost is so passionate in there that Mayweather could get caught in a firestorm that works to his disadvantage in later stanzas. His legs are now as insecure as his true persona.

I like Robert***8217;s chances of getting the judge***8217;s attention.