View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:07 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,185,740.46
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 
Default What Is Canelo's Style?

Me and my friend were talking about this the other day. My friend considers him a boxer-puncher.

I don't call him a swarmer since his pressure isn't constant, and he hasn't shown an endless pool of stamina.

Considering him a boxer would be out of place. His jab isn't nice, and his feet aren't fleet.

He's not a brawler. They're too wild and tend to do dumb things. Canelo thinks in there.

I think he fits into the category of slugger since he relies greatly on his power, but he throws plenty of combinations. His finishing skills aren't elite.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<