Originally Posted by fvanesbeck
1) Amateur Pedigree: Mares was a good amateur, Rigo was a great amateur.
2) Nature of victories: Rigo has dominated most of his opponents, Mares has scraped by quite a few opponents. Surely if he's truly an elite fighter he'd be winning in more dominant fashion.
3) Athleticism: I think Rigondeaux is a far superior athlete, which would serve him well against Donaire.
1. proffesional pedigre: mares proven vs elites , rigo is not.. theyre fighting in the pros now
2. most but he has 11 fights.. againts the best fighter he fought, he stunk
3. althletism is useful but only a fraction of why a fighter is better than the other..thats like sayin naz was better than barrera