View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:19 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,025,670,633,866,175.00
Total Points: 2,054,890,750,000,009.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
i wouldn't give hiim much extra cred on another bute win. what's he done, really?

kessler would be a nice win. a decisive win would also give strength to his performance in the first fight, which was frankly a pick em type of decision.

the real test for froch, imo, is a fight with ward. you want to be a great boxer from a great boxing country? you gotta beat the top guy in your division. then there is 175. froch has crazy long arms. solid bas on him, too. he can make for a solid LHW, imo. there aren't great names there, but it would give strength to wins over top 10 type guys if they're at 175.

i think froch is planning an exit strategy. he's a bright guy. i've heard that he's made some nice real estate moves, and owns rental properties.

two or three more fights for froch are what i think we're likely to see him take. kessler, maybe bute because of that contractual BS. they want the kessler fight on neutral ground or in the UK, and that sounds like a hill they're willing to die on.
I think beating Bute on his hometown would be just another notch on his very good resume. But mainly because it's contracted and likely to happen. I'll be happy if it's skipped.

Avenging the Kessler loss would be a big win.

Not much else out there unless he goes to 175 and beats Dawson?

Froch will never beat Ward IMO so I won't entertain it.