View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:37 AM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,109,677.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
Just musing right now, but there's a lot of homophobia and misogyny riddled throughout this thread. Dunno, as an African American I feel threatened tremendously by members of this site when Floyd Mayweather is attacked with racially charged innuendo. So I can only imagine how someone who is homosexual would feel about being here.

When I really thought about this question it felt like the woman's sexuality was really the target and not the welfare of the child. Dunno, just musing like I said.....
Well they are pretty much dirt bags. They decided to have a kid together and apparently the best way they could come up with to do that is to look for semen on craigslist. That isnt off to a good start. Then instead of them jointly supporting the child like normal people do after a split, they said **** that lets go get free money from tax payers or that weirdo with the cups of smelly semen that we met on craigslist. We dont really care where the money comes from as long as our dirt bag asses dont have to be responsible for our craigslist child.