View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Prostitroop
User Friendly

Rep Power: 28 Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 277,810,833.99
Total Points: 278,245,579.61
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
They don't. They plan on living in their hood until they die and putting it down for their neighborhood. It's dumb as hell. This isn't anything new though, I remember when I was getting out of high school in the 90's and getting ready to move out, and go to college, a few of my friends had tattoo's on their faces and s**t. Dumb ass s**t is what it is, they'll be working at a gas station until they die, or McDonalds or some s**t.

I'm glad everyday that I left my old friends behind, best decision I ever made. People that do s**t like this are like mouth breathers, they'll get you into trouble because they're morons.
and even at Mcdonalds they will not be allowed to work at the register...they have to be in the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
sad thing is is see these young cats getting tats on their damn faces like they are entertainers...how in the hell do they plan on getting a job???
Sadly enough, I see more and more people like this at office jobs (call centers to be more frank). So they don't really have to show their faces to the public. Usually in customer service or entry level type office work. Some of them even move up to supervisory and management positions with poorly made face and neck tattoos as if they just got out of the pen.