View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,063,776,162,219.51
Total Points: 7,073,777,300,764.53
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* No Message - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyfighter View Post
Of course Donaire vs Mares is the better fight, both financially and competitively, but I doubt it happens.

I like Rigo but it appears that he cannot hold a punch. Got rocked twice with left hooks by Marroquin, what do you think Donaire will do with his left hooks?
give me a break young sir, mares is wild and always comes foward with no punch. donaire will destroy him, rigondeaux is a very tricky fight for donaire because rigo is such a pure boxer with a lethal body punch that makes the fight absolutely desirable (unless u r rachel donaire, cameron dunkin)