View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:39 PM
MamaHuevo
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,565.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
thats what im talking about ..what a badass warrior..

imagine some doctors telling floyd he's gonna have parkinsons in the future..mother****er would've probably fainted like a b1tch he is talking bout " i blame my father for getting me into boxing " and i should've preserve my health if it was up to me"...TOTAL B!TCH
Another Plankiao crybaby Mayweather would be the piss out of Plankiao. But he would punish Pacduckiao for 12 gruesome rounds. F@CK PLANKIAO AKA PACDUCKIAO. I bet you still have nightmares of the Knockout of the Decade for the Champion of the Decade. LIVE WITH IT I HOPE IT CHOKEs U HAHAHAHAHAHAHA