View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:26 PM
onetwopunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 onetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,966.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicDaRula View Post
based on what though looks???
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwopunch
I beleive there are alot of fighters out there using PEDS, and Pac is one of them. This reminds me of MLB, alot of people including myself doubted Canseco when he came out and said that there were a ton of MLB players juicing or using peds. Then the Mitchell report came out..and people were like wow..
Now i dont think Pac used anything when he was at the lower weight classes, or for his last fight with JMM and Bradly..but his fights with DLH,Hatton,Cotto,Margarito, and the other fights with JMM I believe he was on something..because he was just walking thru alot of hard shots from bigger guys..and all the guys I mentioned hit hard..were talking KO power..

based on what though looks???

READ MY QUOTE YOU DIDNT READ MY QUOTE YOU JUST JUMPED ON IT ASSUMSING SOMETHING.